- A. Masoumi, H. R. Khalesifard, A. Bayat, and R. Moradhaseli, Retrieval of aerosol optical and physical properties from ground-based measurements for Zanjan, a city in Northwest Iran, Atmospheric Research 120, 343 (2012).
- M. H. Kowsari, Saman Alavi, Bijan Najafi, K. Gholizadeh, E. Dehghanpishehd, and F. Ranjbar, Molecular dynamics simulations of the structure and transport properties of tetra-butylphosphonium amino acid ionic liquids, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 13, 8826 (2011).
- H. Mosaddeghi, S. Alavi, M. H. Kowsari, B. Najafi, Simulations of structural and dynamic anisotropy in nano-conﬁned water between parallel graphite plates, J. Chem. Phys. 137, 184703 (2012).
- Mohammad Mahdi Najafpour, Biomineralization: a proposed evolutionary origin for inorganic cofactors of enzymes, Theory Biosci. 131, 265(2012).
- Mohammad Mahdi Najafpour and Atefeh Nemati Moghaddam, Amorphous manganese oxide-coated montmorillonite as an efficient catalyst for water oxidation, New J. Chem. 36, 2514 (2012).
- Mohammad Mahdi Najafpour, Mahmoud Amouzadeh Tabrizi, Behzad Haghighi, and Govindjee, A manganese oxide with phenol groups as a promising structural model for water oxidizing complex in Photosystem II: a ‘golden fish´, Dalton Trans. 41, 3906 (2012).
- Mohammad Mahdi Najafpour, Babak Pashaei, and Sara Nayeri, Calcium manganese (IV) oxides: biomimetic and efficient catalysts for water, Dalton Trans. 41, 4799 (2012).
- Mohammad Mahdi Najafpour and Suleyman I. Allakhverdiev, Manganese compounds as water oxidizing catalysts for hydrogen production via water splitting: From manganese complexes to nano-sized manganese oxides oxidation, Int. J. of Hydrogen Energy 37, 8753 (2012).
- Mojtaba Amini, Mohammad Mahdi Najafpour, Sara Nayeri, Babak Pashaeic, and Mojtaba Bagherzadeh, Nano-layered manganese oxides as low-cost, easily synthesized, environmentally friendly and efficient catalysts for epoxidation of olefins, RSC Advances 2, 3654 (2012).
- Mohammad Mahdi Najafpour, Atefeh Nemati Moghaddam, Suleyman I. Allakhverdiev, and Govindjee, Biological water oxidation: Lessons from Nature, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 1817, 1110 (2012).
- Mohammad Mahdi Najafpour, Babak Pashaeia, and Sara Nayeria, Nano-sized layered aluminium or zinc–manganese oxides as efficient water oxidizing catalysts, Dalton Trans. 41, 7134 (2012).
- Mohammad Mahdi Najafpour, and Atefeh Nemati Moghaddam, Nano-sized manganese oxide: a proposed catalyst for water oxidation in the reaction of some manganese complexes and cerium (IV) ammonium nitrate, Dalton Trans. 41, 10292 (2012).
- Mohammad Mahdi Najafpour, Fahimeh Rahimi, Eva-Mari Aro, Choon-Hwan Lee and Suleyman I. Allakhverdiev, Nano-sized manganese oxides as biomimetic catalysts for water oxidation in artificial photosynthesis: a review, J. R. Soc. Interface 9, 2383 (2012).
- Mohammad Mahdi Najafpour and Babak Pashaei, Nanoscale manganese oxide within Faujasite zeolite as an efficient and biomimetic water oxidizing catalyst, Dalton Trans. 41, 10156 (2012).
- Mohammad Mahdi Najafpour, Fahimeh Rahimi, Mojtaba Amini, Sara Nayeria, and Mojtaba Bagherzadehd, Avery simple method to synthesize nano-sized manganese oxide: an efficient catalyst for water oxidation and epoxidation of olefins, Dalton Trans. 41, 11026 (2012).
- Mohammad Mahdi Najafpour, Warwick Hillier, Amir Nasser Shamkhali, Mojtaba Amini, Katrin Beckmann, Zvonko Jagličić, Marko Jagodič, Peter Strauch, Atefeh Nemati Moghaddam, Giangiacomo Berettai and Mojtaba Bagherzadeh, Synthesis, characterization, DFT studies and catalytic activities of manganese (II) complex with 1,4-bis(2,2′:6,2′′-terpyridin-4′-yl) benzene, Dalton Trans. 41, 12282 (2012).
- Mohammad Mahdi Najafpour, Atefeh Nemati Moghaddam, Young Nam Yang, Eva-Mari Aro, Robert Carpentier, Julian J. Eaton-Rye, Choon-Hwan Lee, Suleyman I. Allakhverdiev, Biological water-oxidizing complex: a nano-sized manganese–calcium oxide in a protein environment, Photosynth. Res. 114, 1 (2012).
- Mohammad Mahdi Najafpour, Davood Jafarian Sedigh, Cecil K. King’onduc, and Steven L. Suib, Nano-sized manganese oxide–bovine serum albumin was synthesized and characterized. It is promising and biomimetic catalyst for water oxidation, RSC Advances 2, 11253 (2012).
- S.H. Kazemi and R. Mohamadi, Electrochemical fabrication of a novel conducting metallopolymer nanoparticles and its electrocatalytic application, Electrochimica Acta 109, 823 (2013).
- A. Safavi, S. H. Kazemi, H. Kazemi, Electrocatalytic behaviors of silver–palladium nanoalloys modified carbon ionic liquid electrode towards hydrogen evolution reaction, Fuel 118, 156 (2014).
- M. H. Kowsari, M. Fakhraee, S. Alavi, and B. Najafi, Molecular Dynamics and ab Initio Studies of the Effects of Substituent Groups on the Thermodynamic Properties and Structure of Four Selected Imidazolium-Based [Tf2N–] Ionic Liquids, J. Chem. Eng. Data 59, 2834 (2014).
- N. Abdi, Y. Abdi, E. Nedaaee Oskoee, M. Sajedi, Electron diffusion in trap-contained 3D porous nanostructure: simulation and experimental investigation, J. Nanopart. Res. 16, 2308 (2014).
- Mohammad H. Kowsari and Mostafa Fakhraee, Influence of Butyl Side Chain Elimination, Tail Amine Functional Addition, and C2 Methylation on the Dynamics and Transport Properties of Imidazolium-Based [Tf2N−] Ionic Liquids from Molecular Dynamics Simulations, J. Chem. Eng. Data 60, 551 (2015).
- Mohammad H. Kowsari and Leila Tohidifar, Tracing Dynamics, Self-Diffusion, and Nanoscale Structural Heterogeneity of Pure and Binary Mixtures of Ionic Liquid 1‐Hexyl-2,3-dimethylimidazolium Bis(fluorosulfonyl)imide with Acetonitrile: Insights from Molecular Dynamics Simulations, J. Phys. Chem. B 120, 10824 (2016).
- M. H. Kowsari and Shabnam Naderlou, Understanding the dynamics, self-diffusion, and microscopic structure of hydrogen inside the nanoporous Li-LSX zeolite, Micropor. Mesopor. Mat. 240, 39 (2017).
- M. H. Kowsari, Tracing Experimentally Compatible Dynamical and Structural Behavior of Atmospheric N2/O2 Binary Mixtures within Nanoporous Li–LSX Zeolite: New Insights to Influence of Extra-Framework Cations by MD Simulations, J. Phys. Chem. C 121, 1770 (2017).
- M. Abbasia and S. M. Maleki, Iranian surface air temperature periodicities and correlations with the North Atlantic and Indian Ocean sea surface temperature variations, Meteorol. Appl. 24, 268 (2017).
- N. Abdi, Y. Abdi, Z. Alemipour, and E. NedaaeeOskoee, Chemical diffusion coefficient in dye sensitized solar cells as a function of porosity and surface roughness, Sol. Energy 135, 506 (2016).