I am Mostafa Naderi, hydrogeologist, who is expertise in hydrogeology and climate change. I have experienced and worked on sustainable management of water resources and evaluation of impact of climate change on available water and water security in Iran. I have studied the impact of climate change on rivers, wetlands and aquifers in different parts of Iran since 2015.
Recently, I focused on development of methodologies and introduced new concepts in the literature to quantify the level of management in a water resource. I am also working on the reliability of pumping test results.
IMPACT OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON GROUNDWATER RESOURCES, SOUTH-CENTRAL IRAN”
“STUDY OF KARST DEVELOPMENT AND HYDROGEOLOGICAL BUFFER ZONES OF THE PERSEPOLIS AND NAGHSH-E-ROSTAM”
- Sustainable management of water resources (river, groundwater, dams, …)
- Hydrogeology and hydrology
- Climate change studies and impact assessment of climate change on water resources (river, groundwater, dams, wetlands, lakes, …)
- Blue and green water security assessment
- Pumping tests and the reliability of results
- Assessing the impact of climate change on water resources
- Reliability of pumping test results: Developing new methods and overcome challenges
- Sustainable development and management of water resources