Assistant Professor of, hydrogeology
Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences (IASBS), Zanjan, Iran
Department of Earth Sciences,
Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences (IASBS)
No. 444, Yousef Sobouti Blvd.(Gava Zang St.)
P. O. Box 45195-1159 Zanjan Iran
Postal Code 45137-66731
Ph.D. in Hydrogeology ( 2004-2010), Shiraz University , Iran
M.Sc. in Hydrogeology( 2000-2002), Shiraz University , Iran
B.Sc. in Geology (1996 - 2000), Gorgan University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, Iran
- Certified counselor of committee on water resources research of Zanjan Water Authority, 2016-present
- Member of Center for Research in Climate Change and Global Warming (CRCC) in Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences, Zanjan, 2016-present
- Member of Iranian Hydraulic Association, 2015
- Naderi, M., Raeisi, E., 2018 “Management strategies of a critical aquifer under the climate change in Jahrum of South-Central Iran”, Sustain. Water Resour. Manag. Doi.org/10.1007
- Naderi, M., Raeisi, E., 2016 "Climate change in a region with altitude differences and with precipitation from various sources, South-Central Iran", Theor. Appl. Climatol, 124: (3), 529-540
- Naderi, M., Raeisi, E., Zarei, M., 2016 "The impact of halite dissolution of salt diapirs on surface and ground water under climate change, South-Central Iran", Environ. Earth Sci., 75: (8), 708
- Naderi, M., Raeisi, E., Talebian, M. H., 2014 "Effect of Extreme Floods on the Archaeological Sites of Persepolis and Naghsh-e-Rostam, Iran ", J. Perform. Constr. Facil., 28: (3), 502-510
- Naderi, M, 2018 “The water security and climate change”, 4th national conference on climate change and global warming, IASBS, Zanjan
- Naderi, M., Raeisi, E., 2010 "The dissolution potential of platform in Persepolis and Naghsh-e-Rostam due to chloride water intrusion", 29th national conference on earth sciences, GSI, Tehran.
- Naderi, M., Raeisi, E., Talebian, M.H., Zare, A. 2010 "The effect of maximum probable flood on Persepolis and Naghsh-e-Rostam", 4th national conference on earth sciences, Payam Nur University, Mashhad.
- Karst Hydrology, presented for MSc students, IASBS, 2018-present
- Advanced hydrogeology, presented for MSc students, IASBS, 2017-present
- Geoelectric, presented for MSc students, IASBS, 2017-present
- Groundwater Hydraulic, presented for MSc students, Shiraz University, 2011-2012
- Survey, presented for MSc students, Shiraz University, 2007-2012
- Co-Worker in project entitled “The study of the karst development and hydrogeological buffer zones of the Persepolis and Naghsh-e-Rostam” which is founded by Iranian Cultural Heritage Organization, 2008-2010.
- Co-Worker in project entitled “Water supply in projects of Central Ethylene pipelines“ which is founded by National Petrochemical Company, 2012-2014.