Joint scholarship from IASBS and ICTP for 2 years: taught program with master thesis.
a) Eligible students will hold a BSc in Physics from a Science Faculty (not from Education Faculty) by September 2021, with excellent grades, and not more than 28 years old,
b) The courses will be in Persian with some optional sources in English.
c) There are two possible scholarships: a full or a partial scholarship. Successful candidates for full scholarship will receive 1200 Euro / year for two years from ICTP, with which must cover their accommodation, insurance, and subsistence. The partial scholarships just cover up to 50% of tuition cost.
d) Successful candidates must start the program September 2021 and must submit their thesis by September 2023.
Application procedure [DEADLINE 23 June 2021]:
Please read the following instructions carefully. Any incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
1. Please carefully fill the application form which includes:
• Personal details,
• Any presentations, posters, of communication of physics or research, and awards,
• Any research you have been involved in or other projects in physics,
• A short statement of why you want to apply for the MSc Physics and what you want to achieve, and your future plans after the masters.
2. Your grades achieved in courses so far, or attach your transcripts.
Filled application form and transcripts ( in PDF format ) must be sent in one email to physics[at]iasbs.ac.ir with the subject line APPLICATION_nameofstudent (ICTP-IASBS program), by no later than 23 June 2021.
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed in June 2021. If you have any questions please do email us at m.zarei.iasbs[at]gmail.com.
Download the application form (Pdf File)
Download the application form (Word File)
Developed by the IASBS Computer Center