The IASBS President Prof Babak Karimi has appointed Dr Hamid Reza Shahsavari as the Head of the Central IASBS Laboratory.
In the letter of appointment Prof Karimi has expressed hope that with the Almighty's blessings, Dr Shahsavari will succeed in carrying out his responsibilities with special focus on the following points.
* Manage all the University's laboratory equipment that are considered to be part of the "Strategic Technologies Laboratory Network" (LabsNet) or the laboratories that are members of the "Scientific Laboratories Network of Iran" (SLNI) in order to provide an optimum service to the members of the IASBS and research centres outside the University.
* Take the necessary steps to add to the SLNI those apparatus that are being actively used in the IASBS laboratories and plan to monetise them optimally.
* Liaise with the IASBS Departments and the Science & Technology Park to receive their medium-term (3-5 year) strategic plans in line with the priorities in infrastructural facilities and the potential to join the SLNI.
* Endeavour to secure the support of donors to construct laboratory infrastructures and equipment.
* Report on progress and achievements in each of the above items at regular intervals and propose solutions to overcome future challenges.
Tue, 26 Jan 2021
Developed by the IASBS Computer Center