Dr Khadije Nedaiasal has been appointed by the IASBS President, Prof Babak Karimi, as the new head of the IASBS Central Library & the Information Centre of the University.
Prof Karimi asked God Almighty that she would succeed in fulfilling the responsibilities assigned to her. In a separate letter, the IASBS President expressed his gratitude and appreciation for the efforts made by the former head of the Central Library & the Information Centre of the University, Dr Iman Monsef.
In her letter of appointment, Dr Nedaiasl has been asked to focus particularly on the following points during her term in office,
* make optimum use of all Library resources and economise while endeavouring to improve digital and face-to-face services at the IASBS,
* continue to organise the Documents Section of the University, which started work in earnest in 2018 and overcome the obstacles ahead,
* make suitable plans to promote the Library’s international cooperation with reputable libraries abroad and make use of the capabilities of those institutions to provide a modern service to the IASBS members,
* plan regular courses to promote the culture of book reading, and
* report on progress and achievements in each of the above cases at regular intervals and propose solutions to overcome future challenges.
Wed, 02 Aug 2023
Developed by the IASBS Computer Center